Time & Location
Nov 03, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT
About the event
With the introduction of high-potency synthetic opioids, such as fentanyl, street drugs are becoming more lethal while simultaneously becoming harder to identify. These low concentrations of controlled substances in street-level drugs pose a challenge for law enforcement officers as traditional methods and technologies struggle to identify the trace amounts of narcotics present.
By attending this webinar, you will learn about:
- The unique detection challenges synthetic designer drugs pose to law enforcement
- The increased availability of controlled substances with the Dark Web
- How MX908 excels at identifying street drugs at low concentration, but high potency narcotic mixtures
- Current trends in synthetic designer drugs in pill form
- Case studies where trace detection with the MX908 led to seizures, arrests, and intelligence gathering
Note: Due to the nature of the webinar content, attendance is limited to government, military, and law enforcement organizations. Therefore, we request that you use your government email address when registering.